Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020-21
PSSSB,Punjab Revenue Department invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment of Revenue Patwari to be filled through Punjab State Patwari Written Examination-2020-21.
|Board||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of Post
|No. of Vacancy||1090 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||Announce Later|
Details of Vacancy :
Patwari – 1090 Posts
|Sr. No.||Category||No. of Posts|
Syllabus and Selection Process:
- Written Test.
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Online Objective Type.
- The Question Paper will be of 100 Questions.
- Each Question will be of 01 Marks.
- The Time Duration for the Exam will be 120 Minutes (02 Hour).
(b) Accounts Maths
|Computers/ Information Technology||15|
|Punjab History and Culture||05|
- The medium of examination will be both in English and Punjabi (except questions of English and Punjabi Language subject.
- There will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted.
- Written test shall be 100% marks for consideration of merit in selection.
Age Limit :
- Candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but should not be older than 37 years on 1st Jan, 2020.
- That for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab age limit may be relaxed upto 5 years as per Punjab Government circular No.10972-4 WGI-65/3205 dated 16th, February 1966.
- The upper age limit for a Punjab Government, Other State Government or the Government of India employee may be relaxed up to 45 years.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab vide Letter No. 1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984 will be relaxed up to 40 years.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit, upto 10 years is available to the disabled persons of Punjab.
- An Ex-serviceman of Punjab domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of the Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
Pay Scale :
:7th Pay commission scale will be applicable
:Old Pay Scale of Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay
Education Qualification :
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Possesses at least 120 Hours’ Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified;
Possesses at least 120 Hours’ working experience in Computer Applications from a recognized institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (in short DOEACC).
- He must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject or its equivalent level.