- What do you call the programs that are used to find out possible faults and their causes?
A. operating system extensions
C. diagnostic software
D. boot diskettes
E. None of theseAns –C. diagnostic software
- The ability to recover and read deleted or damaged files from a criminal’s computer is an example of a law enforcement speciality called _______
C. computer forensics
E. None of theseAns –C. computer forensics
- _______ are used to identify a user who returns to a Website.
E. None of theseAns –A. Cookies
- Which of the following contains permanent data and gets updated during the processing of transactions?
A. Operating System File
B. Transaction file
C. Software File
D. Master file
E. None of theseAns – D. Master file
- The difference between people with access to computers and the Internet and those without this access is known as the _______
A. digital divide
B. Internet divide
C. Web divide
E. None of theseAns –A. digital divide.
- Which of the following is the smallest storage?
D. All of these
E. None of theseAns –A. Megabyte.
- Hardware or software designed to guard against unauthorized access to a computer network is known as a(n) ________
A. Hacker-proof program.
C. Hacker-resistant server.
D. Encryption safe wall.
E. None of theseAns –B. Firewall.
- The scrambling of code is known as ____
B. a firewall.
D. Password proofing.
E. None of theseAns –A. Encryption
- To prevent the loss of data during power failures, use a(n) ________
A. Encryption program.
B. Surge protector.
E. None of theseAns –D. UPS
- In which type of computer, data are represented as discrete signals.
A. Analog computer
B. Digital computer
D. Hybrid Computer
E. None of theseAns – B. Digital computer
© 2019 – 2020, All Copyrights are reserved By Gillzmentor.