Name of the Post: District & Sessions Judge, Jalandhar -Clerk, Stenographer 2020 offline Form
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE, JALANDHAR
Applications strictly in the enclosed prescribed performa, along with
attested copies of relevant testimonials, two recent passport size
photographs, out of which one should pasted on the application form are
invited to fill up following vacant posts of Clerk & Stenographer Grade III/
Steno-typists on adhoc basis, for a period of six months or till regular
appointments are made or till the existence of post, whichever is earlier, on
consolidated salary. Last date and time for receipt of application in this
office is 24.02.2020 up to 5.00 P.M. The qualification, Pay and other criteria
to fill up these posts is as under:-
Post Date: 12-02-2020
Total Vacancy: 53
Brief Information: District & Sessions Judge, Jalandhar -Clerk, Stenographer 2020.
Form Fee: Nil
Apply Mode: Through Offline Mode
Age: The Age of Candidate as on 01.02.2020 should be 18 to 37 years for General Category. Relaxation of age will be given to the candidates of reserved categories as per rules/instructions of the Hon’ble High Court as well as Punjab Government.
The Number of above said posts may be increased or decreased due to
administrative exigencies. In case of any administrative reason arising
later on, the recruitment for the aforesaid posts can be cancelled/
postponed and this office will not be responsible for the same. However,
notice in this regard will be notified on official website of this Office
“ecourts.gov.in” (Jalandhar Page).
2. Preference will be given to Candidate having experience of Judicial
3. The posts of reserved category will be offered to the candidates of
General category in case no suitable candidate from the reserved
category is found available.
4. Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria do not entitle a candidate to be
selected. The undersigned reserves the right to alter/modify or change
any of the terms and conditions including selection criteria etc. spelt out
in the advertisement.
5. While mentioning marks obtained in the Educational Qualification
column of the application form grades should be converted in to
percentage by the applicant himself/ herself as per criteria of the
concerned board/ university/ equivalent institution and copy of the said
criteria should also be enclosed with the application form.
6. The Incomplete and incorrect application form and those which are not
in prescribed proforma shall be rejected summarily without any notice.
7. Applications received after 5:00 PM on 24.02.2020, either by post or
otherwise shall not be entertained.
8. In case any of the candidate is to apply for more than one post, he/ she
will have to submit separate application to each of the post completing
all the requirements.
9. No T.A./D.A. will be given to the candidates appearing for the test.
Encl: Application Performa Sd/-
District & Sessions Judge
Endst. No. 2150-54 Dated 13.02 2020
1. All the District & Sessions Judges, in the State of Punjab, through email
with the request to obtain and send the applications along with
service record of retrenched/surplus officials, if any to this office on or
before the date mentioned above.
2. The District Employment Officer, Employment Exchange Jalandhar,
Nakodar & Phillaur for sending the list of eligible candidates
mentioning the details as required in the enclosed Application
Performa by the last date mentioned above. If list is not as desired the
same will not be considered.
3. All the Judicial Officers of this Sessions Division to display the notice
on the notice board of their respective Courts.
4. The District Sainik Welfare Officer, Ladowali Road, Jalandhar.
5. Detailed Advertisement be displayed on the Website of this Sessions
Division by the concerned official and on Notice Board of this Office by
the concerned Daftri.